Beautifully cut panelling creates movement and flexibility, while a supportive inner line, tri specific chamois and compression fabric supports your racing needs. This trisuit is designed by two female athletes to inspire confidence in the first time triathlete whilst providing the technical high performance qualities required by a more experienced competitor.
Inspired by the aquamarine lake at the bottom of the famous Alpe d'huez triathlon - we want you to love the sport as much as we do, and feeling confident in your kit gives that extra boost on the start line.
Tried & tested by the THREO team - with more than 35 years racing experience between them, across everything from sprint to ironman distance.
STYLE & FIT
- Deep grey hue with flashes of bright colours on the back of the suit and thighs where you will be easily spotted by your supporters
- Beautifully cut with side and front panelling to provide movement and breathability
- Unique wider grippers for a flattering thigh line
- Rear pockets for easy access to fuel mid-race, with mesh fabric and carefully placed cut outs to allow water to flow through the suit
- Concealed inner pocket for nutrition storage
- Super quick drying water resistant fabric
- Technical compression fabric to help decrease the production of lactic acid, reduce muscular strain and improve athletic performance
- Lightweight breathable panel on the back to provide flexibility across your shoulders
- Unique detachable race belt with easy-click poppers
- Jersey lining across the chest for extra support where needed
- Compression fabric also minimises movement
- Italian made female specific triathlon chamois
- Flatlock seams
- U.V. protection
- Body: 71% Polyamide / 29% Elastane with water repellent treatment
- Mesh: 100% Polyester