Squirt Biodegradable Bike Cleaner is an effective, mild degreaser and bike wash for proper cleaning that is not harmful. It contains no free caustic, is biodegradable and non-corrosive. Available as a 5-litre Concentrate, 30 ml Super Concentrate and Ready-to-use spray.
- Removes stubborn dirt
- Not harmful to you, your bike or the environment
- Suitable for all bike types
- Available in 750ml ready to use foam spray, 5 litre Concentrate for bike events and NEW 30ml Super Concentrate sachets
- For gentle cleaning, dilute one Super Concentrate Sachet with 720 ml water and normal Concentrate with 1 part concentrate and 25 parts water
- For degreasing dilute Super Concentrate 1:6 and use Concentrate undiluted
- Read about Squirt Cycling Products’ commitment to biodegradability and the environment here.
WHY IT WORKS
Squirt Bike Cleaner is a blend of non-ionic surfactants for cleaning (derived from natural renewable raw materials), corrosion inhibitors, builders, chelating agents and non-carcinogenic foam stabilisers. It is an environmentally safe water-based alkaline degreaser and cleaner that is free of alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEO), nonyl phenol (NP) and phosphates. It is biodegradable according to EEC Objectives 73/404/EEC (biodegradation of surfactants with a Prim.Degra. of > 90%). SBC does not contain any paraffin solvents, glycols or any glycol ethers. It is safe to use on steel, aluminum, rubber and garments – safe for your bike.