BASIC CHOICE FOR ENOUGH BUOYANCY
The Phantom is a pair of buoyancy shorts that give you some buoyancy and allow you to swim more comfortably.
The neoprene buoyancy shorts, increase core stability and assist hip rotation. The shorts allow natural movement in the water yet lift your hips and legs simultaneously to improve your kicking skill in the pool, preparing you for your next race.
Preventing sink legs and putting you in a horizontal and streamlined swimming position by increasing speed.
The bright green patterns on the sides of the shorts will enable high visibility to ensure your safety.
REDUCED WATER RESISTANCE
The Yamamoto SCS coating applied to neoprene greatly alleviates water resistance. (The resistance coefficient of conventional neoprene swim runs is 4.0, whilst the resistance coefficient of SCS coating neoprene is only 0.021.)
The internal liner is engineered for 580% SQ-Flex to ensure comfort and low absorption to ensure a good fit.
● Yamamoto #38 SCS neoprene
● Adjustable Drawstring Waistband
● Hydrodynamic coating
● Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels
● Designed as an alternative to a pull buoy
● 2-year warranty
● Front: 2mm
● Back: 2mm
● Sides: 4mm
● To avoid tears, use your finger pads instead of fingernails.
● Use clean, cold and pure water to wash your wetsuit.
● Let your wetsuit air-dry in the shady area away from sunlight.